Jun 26, 2008

Juggling and Balls

Check out this video, be patient and watch till the end, it gets better and better…
It made me think of life. We spend most of our life juggling. We constantly juggle between family, friends, work, bills, news, hobbies etc.
The guy on this video (Chris Bliss) has an incredible ability to focus on juggling, he masters the art of juggling.
In life, we must also master juggling but the real focus should be on each ball (the people we love, our needs, our dreams...).
I'm taking another ball today, this blog. So I welcome you and I hope you'll enjoy.
Remember, watch till the end the better part starts after 2:10 mins.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your analogy, also sometimes the number of balls you juggle increase and sometimes you also get square and triangle balls
:-) .

Editor said...

Square and triangle balls?That's an interesting view pablito.
I would say smaller/bigger, lighter/heavier, but this is very individual and can bring connotations :)

Unknown said...

Hi dudes check out this website www.vismomedia.com it’s a good way to host videos and getting extra money, look the pie in the homepage and read the options.